This unit provides the following services to the University and other similar institutions
- Provide training on quality assurance and enhancement practices to the university staff and other similar institutions;
- Coordinate and conduct institutional and program self assessment;
- Publish quarterly newsletter which focuses on quality issues of education. : Qua
- Undertaking planned and systematic review of the teaching-learning process at the University to determine whether acceptable standard of education is being maintained and continuously enhanced; through comprehensive evaluation -students’ evaluation of instructors, department staff evaluation and staff own self-assessment.
- Carry out quarterly monitoring and evaluation on implementation of planned activities of the university’s operational units and produce evaluation reports.
- Making sure that the University's quality assurance process complies with accepted standards.