Institute of Quality and Productivity Management (IQPM), St. Mary’s University provides certified trainings and accredited education in quality and productivity management for the manufacturing and service industry.
Programs given under IQPM
The Institute of Quality and Productivity Management delivers Short and Long Term Trainings, Certified Trainings and Graduate Programs. Please refer to our training program at our web site: www.iqpm.smu.edu.et for a detailed description. The most popular internationally recognized qualifications courses offered under the institute are:
- Business Excellence- This course equips you with the theory and application of best practices in managing an organization and achieving results, all based on a set of fundamental concepts or values.
- Kaizen quality and productivity improvement- This course is designed to enable management and quality professionals to understand the concepts & practices of Kaizen so that they can implement these tools successfully.
- Quality Professional- This six months course has been brought out to promote the concepts of quality at all levels in the organization and prepare people to be ready to deal with the challenges of the global market. This certified course will not only improve the skills of the individuals, but shall also impart a competitive advantage to the organizations where they work. This course will enhance the career prospects of fresh graduates and working professionals.
- Certified Quality Engineer (CQE) - This qualification develops graduates to apply skills and knowledge to work in manufacturing and service industries in a management or organizational role.
The Institute of Quality and Productivity management(IQPM) offers a number of differentmodes of study which include:
- Distance Learning Courses
- Classroom Courses
- Blended Courses
Our Trainers are professionally qualified experts, Certified Lead Auditors, Six Sigma Black Belts, highly experienced and talented to provide training in the field of Quality and Productivity.
- The National Graduate School of Quality Management (NGSQM) headquartered in Massachusetts, U.S.A
- Concept Business Excellence Pvt. Ltd. (CBEPL) headquartered in India
Library and Information Resources
The library and information resources available for students provide learning materials relevant to the highly focused curricula and the specialized training needs of the students. A specific print collection and journals are available on the SMU campus. SMU has also developed a virtual library for access to electronic journals and e-books for Quality and Productivity Management and related fields of study.
YOUR STEPS TO ENROL
- Download an Application Form from our web-site
- Select your preferred courses
- Alternatively visit our office or call us at 0115-524503 to get more Information on the program and fees.
St. Mary’s University, Institute of Quality and Productivity Management (IQPM)
P. O. Box 18490, Addis Ababa.
(On the Road from Mexico Square to the African Union-next to Ethiopian Petroleum Corporation)
School of Graduate Studies, St. Mary’s University
Director’s Office- Ground Floor Number 12